Friday 9 May 2014

For the love of hearts (including the pattern).

So once again I've fallen behind with my blanket, but it's ok, I'm still writing down my moods so will catch up soon. The reason for this is that my parents are having a civil partnership tomorrow and I've been hooking up some teeny tiny hearts for them to decorate the tables! 

Aren't they cute?! 

Some are being used for name tags. And there will be some going around jars.
I'll take pictures tomorrow and show you them asap!

So you remember I shared a couple of heart patterns with you back on Valentines day? Well this pattern is slightly different, I thought I'd share:

Teeny tiny hearts:
(UK terms)

Make a magic loop.
1ch (doesn't count as a stitch) dc, htr, tr dtr, 4tr, 1ch, 4tr, dtr, tr, htr, dc, sl st into loop. Fasten off.

That's it!! Enjoy. 

1 comment: