Thursday 23 January 2014

Week 3!

Posting this a bit later than I wanted to, it's been a busy old week! Anyway... here's week 3!


Day 15: Turquoise. Loved/romantic. Hubby is being my rock! 
Day 16: Lilac. Saw one of my best friends today. It's her due date... Eek!!
Day 17: Dark blue. Feeling really tired :(
Day 18: Light blue. A chilled day, mostly spent playing with yarn!
The start of the second row!! Wahoo!
Day 19: Light green. Today I found out that my friend had her baby last night!! A gorgeous baby boy! I used green for new life :)
Day 20: Dark grey. I was looking after a friends bunny this week. Today I found out a fox got her and it was kinda my fault :( Feeling terrible.
Day 21: Bold pink. It seems that doors are opening for me within the crochet world! I can't tell you how excited I am!!

Can you believe we're already 3 weeks in?Where did the time go!?



1 comment:

  1. I am still working on a square a day! I love sitting down at the of my day....even it it had bad moments (and really, what day doesn't?) I always end up with a happy square. The good always outweighs the bad. Yay about the baby! Always a good thing. Have a great week

    ReplyDelete