Wednesday 1 October 2014

I'm still here!

To say I fallen behind with my blog updates would be a HUGE understatement!! Not only that, but I've also fallen behind with my blanket! I am slowly catching up. In fact I've just made another five blocks this evening and I've  realised I'm now exactly a month behind! Not as bad as a few weeks ago *gulp*


Here it is on my bed. I've added another 18 blocks since this picture, wahoo! 

The reason I've fallen behind is because life has been pretty hectic! Since my last post we've moved house, been on holiday, Big Pip has started a new nursery, oh and I've started working (only a few hours a week, but it's a start), and one more major thing, I was inside Inside Crochet! I did an interview AND designed a cowl which were featured in issue 54! I am extremely proud of this achievement! Hee hee!
So yes, please forgive my lack of blog communication! Hopefully you follow me on Instagram (@frofunky) as I have managed to leave updates on there! 


Big Pip enjoying the blanket today.

So how are all your projects going?! I do hope there's still a few of you out there still taking part!!

I've started to think about what I'll do for a border... I'll probably stick to cream, but maybe go a bit fancy... Will have to do a bit of research me thinks! What about you??

I'm going to try really hard to get back on top of my blog, so keep an eye out for me!

3 comments:

  1. I am super far behind but am still taking part. I stopped because I couldn't find a yellow that would work. I finally found one that I think will work (yay!) but there is no way I will finish my blanket by the end of the year. Who knew trying to find yellow yarn would be so hard?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! :) It's my first time in your blog and I have to tell you: WOW! I love your crochet works! :D I'm hosting a crochet challenge for this year and I have seen your mood blanket that is soooo beautiful! :D Any tips for me?
    Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to thank you for your ideia to make a Crochet Mood Blanket! I made the 52 granny square version.

    I would like to tell you that I finished it and you can see the final result here on my blog (sorry, I only write in portuguese...)

    http://www.maosdevera.blogspot.pt/2015/02/crochet-mood-blanket-2014-conclusao.html

    ReplyDelete