Sunday 9 March 2014

Not so silent Sunday- Being thankful.

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably know that I've had a tough few weeks. We were in the process of buying a property and were a few days away from exchanging when the vendors decided they were going to put it back on the market. It's hit us hard as we really fell in love with it and it's the only property we've found in our price range in the area we need to be in (I'm aiming to get back to work, so we need to be near my parents for child care). I won't go into it too much as it'll bore you, but we're totally stuck!! We're currently living in a one bed house which we grew out of as soon as we moved in as I fell pregnant with Big Pip just two months later. 
Anyway, the reason I'm telling you all this is because I lost my crochet mojo this week! That's not like me at all. No matter what mood I'm in, I nearly always crochet a little everyday. It's starting to come back thankfully, so I started to catch up with my mood blanket. 
This week there's not much crochet to show you, so what I thought I'd do was show you some pictures of things I'm feeling thankful of today. I think I need to remind myself of the good things I have in my life, so here we go:

Time to do some crochet whilst on route to my in laws for Sunday dinner.

The sun shining, wearing sunnies, having my fav gift from the lovely @yadleychase on and not having to have coats on in the car.

Blue skies, beautiful!

Little Pip just being scrumptious!


Big Pip getting better at cycling and being able to enjoy time in her grandparents breath taking garden.

Big Pip wanting to try some yarn crafts!


And stunning sunsets! 

I like being able to take a step back now and again to make myself realise things aren't as bad as I thought. Do you do the same? What are you thankful for? 

1 comment:

  1. I am really sorry to hear that you are having a tough time, it must be so hard feeling stuck! It's nice to see you having some positive thoughts in your post... Your photos are lovely! X

    ReplyDelete